Thursday, June 18, 2020

January


                                     🎵
The roads were covered by snow when I came back. It was not as cold as I expected it to be though. 

The activities remained the same but we also started to go to a new kindergarten. 
At first it was not easy for me to do activities with  so small children but they were pretty attentives and endearing and with the help of the teachers, we were able to teach them a few simple things about planets and road safety. We always finished by a game and a dance. 

We also went a few times to another kindergarten where the children were around 25, older and much more agitated and it was fun to go but truly draining our energy at the same time. 

In the mean time, I was still going to second hands ( there is a lot of them in Romania) and to drink in pub few times a week. 

Regarding the romanian language , going to school truly help (especially since the volunteer I went with could speak and understand so we didn't need a translator). I was still going to romanian class once a week. 

july

                                      🎵 Hey!  Things started to go back to how they were..  We're going twice a week in a v...